Thursday 14 November 2019

Friday Freebie on a Thursday: 25 x 25 for 2019 - November

Welcome to the eleventh 25 x 25 for 2019 pattern! This month has been almost as productive as last month, and not just with stitching! Tomorrow the Autumn Mystery SAL will start, which is why this post is on a Thursday rather than the usual Friday. Check the bottom of the post to see what's in store for you next week!
For my version I used the same Jodyri Designs September 2019 Limited Edition fabric "Pixie Potion" 18ct Aida that I have for more projects this month - the grey is just perfect for so many things! This time I used DMC 501 for the stitching, tassel and cord. I used TOHO TR-11-953 Inside-Color Jonquil/Turquoise Lined seed beads for the finishing. Normally I only leave a single stitch between the edge of the embroidery and the backstitched line for finishing, but this time I skipped two.

This month's pattern is cross stitch and backstitch!

You can find the pattern here


I'll see you tomorrow at noon my time for the third part of the Autumn Mystery SAL! If you aren't joining in then I'll see you Monday for the next SAL announcement post, Tuesday for the Medieval Owl SAL, Wednesday AND Thursday for more SAL announcement posts, Friday for a Friday Freebie, and finally Saturday for yet another SAL announcement post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.