Tuesday 10 November 2020

Blackwork SAL 2020 - November

Welcome to the eleventh part of the 2020 Blackwork SAL! This month you will again get two pattern options - one that is original to the design and one I added to make the numbers. In some of the patterns there are a couple of extra variations added to make choosing even more difficult - the first pattern looks so different when the focus is on a different part of the pattern that I made those options easy for you.
This month I'm only showing what's visible while it's in the hoop - I want the final reveal next month to be a bit more impactful than just one space. I used DMC 936 - quite a bit darker than the colours around it.

Next month I'll also give one pattern that was planned and one I added after I realised I'd gotten over excited with giving patterns earlier in the year.

You can find the pattern for the octagons here
You can find the pattern for the plusses here
You can find the pattern for the rectangles here
You can find the pattern for the squares here

Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Autumn Mystery SAL 2020, Thursday for the next SAL announcement post, and Friday for the next part of the Bookmark SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.