Tuesday 17 November 2020

Easy Christmas Cards SAL - November

Welcome to the eleventh part of the Easy Christmas Cards SAL! I'm afraid this is a bit late - I'd fallen asleep on the sofa after dinner and didn't wake up till shortly before this had to go up. This month I used plain white perforated paper to make an ornament the exact same size and shape as the ornament on the March card - In fact you could stitch this month's one on perforated plastic too and make a matching card!
This is what mine looks like stitched on 14ct perforated paper - I've heard that Mill Hill comes in many fun colours so if you can get hold of some that might be fun too!
I used the colours as charted - DMC Light Effects but if you prefer to stitch with normal DMC just leave off the E and you will have the right colour DMC!

I'm not going to give instructions this time as it's more or less exactly the same as the March card - although I attached the cord to the back with some tape this time as it was a bit thicker.

Note: if you decide to use fabric you can either make it and attach the fabric to the card for a non-removable ornament or finish it so that it can be used as an ornament.
I used a bit of 14ct perforated paper that is 3 inches square.

You can find the pattern here

Now you get to have fun and personalise the card! I hope you like this pattern - and the card! I'll see you tomorrow with the next part of the Autumn Mystery SAL 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.