Monday 1 April 2019

Spring Mystery SAL 2019 - Pre-stitch part 2

Welcome to the second (and last) pre-stitch part of the Spring Mystery SAL 2019! If you don't know what this is have a look at the information post where you can read what you need to join in this free and fun SAL! Last month I gave the first part and I have seen some wonderful results in the Facebook group! Remember that if you want to make it two sided that I will be giving a pattern for a back at the end of the SAL.

Since I don't want to spoil the surprise you get when opening the pdf I will not share my stitched part two now but instead you get to see what my part one looks like.

Colours used this time:


  • Colour A (DMC 369 on the pattern)
Number of stitches:
  • 96 - all in Colour A
You can find the pattern here

See you for the next part of the mystery on April 19th and have fun!

On all social media sites the tag to use is:  #SpringMagicalMysterySAL - let's make the world see what we are up to!

PS: Don't forget you can ask all your questions in the comments below and there is a Facebook group to share your stitching results etc. which you can find here

I'll be back tomorrow with the April pattern of the Weavers Birds SAL!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll try to stitch this up tonight so I'll be all prepared for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! It won't take long to do this time :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.