Tuesday 30 April 2019

It's a No SAL Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! We ran out of Tuesday SALs for April so I thought I'd surprise you with a freebie just in case you had run out of stitching to do (HA! As if!). This time I did the pattern with two reds but you can of course use as many colours as you like for this.


The fans are really easy to do! They are just straight stitches worked in a "circle" starting on one side (doesn't matter which) and ending on the other. It's easier if you go from the edges into the centre. As you work you will notice that a hole appears - this is normal. If it doesn't happen don't worry - this can happen too and isn't a mistake.

You can find the pattern here

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with the Finish It In... 2019 post for May! The next pattern is Friday when I'll be giving the next Ornament of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.