Thursday 18 April 2019

Friday Freebie on a Thursday: 25 x 25 for 2019 - April

Welcome to the fourth of the 25 x 25 for 2019 patterns! This month the pattern is a day early due to the Spring Mystery SAL starting tomorrow. The pattern is a really easy stitch and I have included a second easy pattern for the back this time!
There is quite a bit of backstitching this time, but if you don't want to do it then by all means skip it!
The back has large running stitches that are super fast to do!

This month I used Jodyri Designs November 2018 Year of Fabric - Pastels "Golden Citrine" 14ct Aida that I won last Christmas (if you want to see it in its entirety then look here) and I used the DMC threads called for in the chart.

You can find the pattern here

In case you missed it and are interested: the first two parts of the Spring Mystery SAL 2019 have been released! You can read more about it here and you can find pre-stitch part one here and pre-stitch part two here

Have a great weekend! I'll see you tomorrow for the Spring Mystery SAL! Next Tuesday I'll posting the next part of the Blackwork SAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.