Wednesday 24 April 2019

Blackwork SAL - April


Welcome to the fourth part of the Blackwork SAL! I'm sorry it's late, I managed to forget it was Tuesday - again! *blush* This month you get to add a new colour! I'm sure you are very excited to see what is in store for you so I'll get on to it now.
Yes! You see it correctly and there is no mistake! You get four new patterns this month!

As always I have included a larger area of the Blackwork pattern with the area to be used in the SAL marked out in red in case you have trouble with the blue and so you can see a larger area. You are not supposed to stitch this area.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you Friday for a non-SAL Friday Freebie.

6 comments:

  1. Merci pour cette nouvelle étape. Belle journée

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG are you doing a blackwork SAL too! I have to check this outtttt
    You are keeping me busy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, and a bunch more too! Check them ALL out :D
      I aim to please! (and keep people busy hehe)

      Delete
  3. Oh yay! It'll be fun to add a new colour, and good thing it's a little more than the last parts too - they are always over so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much Yay! I'm looking forwards to seeing all the second colours people add! It's double what it was, and that's about where it will stay for a while :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.