Tuesday 9 April 2019

Mamluk Cross Stitch SAL - Part 4

Welcome to the fourth part of the Mamluk SAL! Sorry it's late! I was running around so much I forgot the time. This month we are going do the first of the "normal" shaped sections. As of this month every part will have the same area of stitches.

And here you can see my embroidery at last! I didn't take it out of the hoop so you can't completely see last month's bit of stitching but left it in the hoop so I can then get the next bit done straight away.

Please note that the patterns show the entire pattern area every month - as time goes by the space will become covered in stitches. So what shows as the middle this month IS the middle of the pattern.

This month there are 139 stitches for both the original version and the restored version.

You can find the original pattern here
You can find the restored pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MamlukSAL and/or my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

I'll see you Thursday for the April NFSAL and Friday with the fourth 50 x 50 for 2019.

2 comments:

  1. So much to catch up on! I'll get to it as soon as the MM SAL is done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but at least this is another quick stitch! :D

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.