Tuesday 16 April 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - April

Welcome to the April edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! This month you get the second part of the owl itself - part of the body and wing! It's going to look a little odd now, especially as your version doesn't have the "roof" that I do on my house on legs!
It's a bit scrunched up because I don't often press my WIPs for photo's but here is mine with both the January and February borders added! Once I started doing the border I just pushed through as it was nice to get this part all caught up. Although the stitches are a bit all over the place I was able to do the borders fairly easily, though I did have to start and stop more often than I did for the main body.

You can find the pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MedievalOwlSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!


I hope you have fun stitching and I'll see you THURSDAY for the 25 x 25 for 2019 as then it won't get swamped by the insanity that is the Spring Mystery SAL that starts on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.