Friday 29 March 2019

Friday Freebie: Weavers Birds Pincushion and Fob

Welcome to a Weavers Birds SAL special! It's Friday Freebie time and I thought it was high time everyone stitching the Weavers Birds had a pincushion and fob to use while stitching it. To avoid spoilers (I'm such a meanie) I am only using elements from the pattern sections given so far with a little embellishment to make things pretty.
First up is the pincushion - it's quite sizeable at 51 stitches square but will be a good place to park pre-threaded threads so you can keep stitching.
Then there is the fob - its 27 stitches square so is a nice size for a scissor fob.

Both patterns are in the same pattern so you only need to print one page for both!

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you Tuesday for the next *real* part of the Weavers Birds SAL - the beginning of a new band!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.