Thursday 10 January 2019

NFSAL 2019 - January

Welcome to the first planned posting of the NFSAL on my blog (as time goes by I plan on adding the previous patterns to my blog in such a way that they show up in the correct time for when they were posted). If you have looked over on Deviant Art already you will have seen what today's pattern is, if you haven't then you are in for a surprise!
And here it is! This time it's a combination of cross stitch, backstitch, and straight stitch. Though when I last looked Carla was going to use beads instead of the cross stitches so time will tell how awesome that will be!

Edit:  I was right - it's stunning!

A post shared by Akazaus (@akazaus) on
The pattern is 44 stitches square, though the grid it's on is 50 square so that the pattern is easier to stitch.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching and I'll see you tomorrow for the first ever 50 x 50 in 2019 post!

4 comments:

  1. That one looks super fun and super quick :) I love Carla's finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it should be super fast to finish! Me too - it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun...Thank You..:)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.