Friday 11 January 2019

2018/2019 NYE Mystery SAL - And The Winner Is...

When I posted the part two post I announced that I would be awarding a prize to one of the people who finish finished the NYE Mystery. Last night I went round and looked for all of the finish finished embroideries. I found 18 in total and wrote all of the names down.

I then had to wait till today to do the drawing as it was almost midnight by the time I'd finished and my kids were both tucked up in bed (it's a school night so this was all right and proper). As youngest is ill I didn't want to wake him up early today so I thought I'd wait till he emerged on his own. Unfortunately he's still feeling pretty rough so I asked oldest to do it when he came home from school just now.
I had a bit of fun making sure these were all perfectly folded so they were all the same.
I dropped them into a handy tin.
Oldest reached in...
Grabbed a name... unfolded to reveal...
Congratulations! I'll be getting hold of you soon to talk about mailing etc.!

Speaking of winners... have you all seen the results post for the Christmas giveaway? If not please do take a look!

Have a great day! I'll be back later with the first 50 x 50 for 2019 post!

3 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.