Tuesday 1 January 2019

2018/2019 NYE Mystery SAL Part 14

Welcome back for part fourteen of the 2018/2019 NYE Mystery SAL!  I hope you will be surprised by what we are stitching this time and like what happens to the embroidery after it's stitched. How have you been keeping up? From what I've seen people have mostly been able to keep up as catching up doesn't seem to take too long once stitching starts.

With my hands not cooperating I was unable to stitch part 13 in time for this post so here is a picture instead.

In part fourteen you get to add even more stitches to the central area! All in Colour C.

Colour used this time:

  • Colour C (798 on the pattern)
Number of stitches:
  • 100 - all in Colour C
You can find the pattern here

See you in four hours (or so if you need more time to stitch this part) and have fun!

Don't worry! If you need to do things like sleep, feed the hungry hordes, be social etc. etc. the parts will still be there when you get back! I don't remove patterns from my blog and they stay free! Remember that being "behind" is pretty normal, especially if you haven't had time to stitch due to life's things that need doing.

On all social media sites the tag to use is:  #nyemysterysal - let's make the world see what we are up to!

PS: Don't forget you can ask all your questions in the comments below and there is a Facebook group to share your stitching results etc. which you can find here

2 comments:

  1. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say
    that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so!
    Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice
    article.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.