Tuesday 1 January 2019

2018/2019 NYE Mystery SAL Part 13

Welcome back for part thirteen of the 2018/2019 NYE Mystery SAL! With every part you get there is less and less space for more stitches - I'm certain you are wondering where I'm going to put even more stitches by now - and in the next two parts!


 
Unfortunately my hands decided they didn't want to stitch any more today so I only got half way through part twelve before I had to stop. You will notice that on your versions the backstitch from part ten will show up more - this is because, unlike me, you used the correct colour!

This part will change those flowers in the lightest border into a line using DMC 800.

Colour used this time:

  • Colour A (800 on the pattern)
Number of stitches:
  • 104 - all in Colour A
You can find the pattern here

See you in four hours (or so if you need more time to stitch this part) and have fun!

Don't worry! If you need to do things like sleep, feed the hungry hordes, be social etc. etc. the parts will still be there when you get back! I don't remove patterns from my blog and they stay free! Remember that being "behind" is pretty normal, especially if you haven't had time to stitch due to life's things that need doing.

On all social media sites the tag to use is:  #nyemysterysal - let's make the world see what we are up to!

PS: Don't forget you can ask all your questions in the comments below and there is a Facebook group to share your stitching results etc. which you can find here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.