Saturday 1 August 2020

Temperature SAL - August

Welcome to the eighth Temperature SAL post! Like with June, July both flew past and dragged along - such weird times we live in! One thing we can be sure of is that the weather will continue to surprise us every day!
July was either cool or nice and warm most of the month and suddenly on the last day it decided to overheat and let me use the first orange! I rather hope I won't get to use the second one!

In total I spent 1 hour and 53 minutes stitching this. I stitched everything at once and for a change there were mostly only two colours so it was quick to stitch.
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great Wednesday! I'll be back Monday with the first part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL10 and Tuesday with the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL!

1 comment:

  1. Here's mine - tons of orange, mostly due to my scale, but I's also been a lot hotter around here (that last day went up to almost 36!). https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/08/the-july-sals.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.