Thursday 27 August 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11 - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of the eleventh round of mystery stitching! I'm running a bit late today, I had to make a bunch of phone calls and as always you end up in a queue that lasts forever with horrible music that's occasionally interspersed with a much louder voice saying there are umpteen people ahead in the queue, please check the FAQ online for more information - funny the FAQ says call the helpline - joy. I got through in the end though and stuff is sorted.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part ten.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11 and with this month's NFSAL!

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabric and the contrast with the thread! This pattern is so FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.