Monday 3 August 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 10 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the tenth round of mystery stitching! I rather missed these little patterns over the last two weeks of Summer Mystery stitching! It took me a long time to decide on which fabric I wanted to use today! When I did I realised that I'd made my life difficult when trying to get the first photo!
You see it was, for some strange reason, difficult to get the brightness of the thread to show up as my camera tried to insist it was a dark thread! 995 is my all time favourite blue DMC thread - it's been that way since I was 14 or 15 and my art teacher first gave me some cross stitch to do while the rest of the class caught up with me - so a good *cough* 35 years *cough* The fabric is Jodyri Designs "Nevermore" 18ct opal Aida my favourite black fabric - that dyes lighter on opal Aida but is darker than in this picture.

You can find today's pattern here. Please count carefully - you don't want to make a mistake today.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 10! I'll also be giving the next part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.