Saturday 8 August 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 10 - Part 6

Welcome back for day six of the tenth round of mystery stitching! I'm so glad these parts all take less than 20 minutes as it's going to be a scorcher today and I've already got sweaty hands and I don't think much stitching will be done today. When I say scorcher I mean 36C/97f - when a more normal temperature would be 25C/77F - it will look good on my temperature SAL but that's about it when it comes to positives. Of course those of you who get roasted at much higher temperature every summer are probably having a chuckle but I for one am still getting used to this new normal of sweltering summers. At least I have a fan I can park myself behind (No AC here - houses are not built for 30C+/86f+ temps here).
This is what mine looks like after stitching day five.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.