Friday 14 August 2020

Bookmark SAL - August

Welcome to the eighth part of the Bookmark SAL! I'm sorry this post is late - I was trying to stitch this and should have finished it hours ago but seem to have spent as much time ripping as stitching. I'm struggling to count to two - let alone ten! I'm sure you have all been there before so will understand that I finally gave up and decided to get the post done rather than fight the inevitable.
This is as far as I got - and even here there is at least one mistake I can see - and will probably leave as I'd have to rip most of what's there backstitch wise to get to it.

Normally I'd give fabric etc. but I'm struggling so much I don't trust my brain to get it right and will add it and an assembly tutorial in a day or so - I'm sorry about that.

You can find the pattern here

I'll be back tomorrow with the next post for the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 10!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you did make one of those! I shall get to stitching it soon, and patiently await the finishing instructions whenever you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.