Tuesday 11 August 2020

Blackwork SAL 2020 - August

Welcome to the eighth part of the 2020 Blackwork SAL! This month you will again get two pattern options. It was too hot to stitch today so I didn't finish the stitching for the second pattern of this month but I did get a good way along. Instead I was on the sofa reading with my fan at my feet keeping me coolish.
I am using DMC 367 for the small square and DMC 3894 (one of the 2016 USA only "new" colours) for the full plus.

You can find the pattern for the octagons here 
You can find the pattern for the plusses here
You can find the pattern for the rectangles here
You can find the pattern for the squares here

Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 10 and Friday for the next part of the Bookmark SAL!

1 comment:

  1. I'll finally get around to starting this month's part tomorrow - I'm excited as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.