Monday 17 August 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the eleventh round of mystery stitching! For more than a few of you this will be your first mini mystery as there have been 117 new group members over the last seven days, most of which were added since last Friday! Please do take a moment to read the Mystery SAL Tips if this is your first time round - it may help you when you start stitching. When there is a flurry of new members I always wonder how they found out about the mysteries - I should probably do a poll to find out!
As always for the first post I'm showing the fabric and thread I'm using this time. I don't like to spoil the surprise of opening the pattern so my photos are of the day before, or in this case (as mentioned) of the fabric and thread. I'm using DMC 3892 - one of the USA only threads that were originally only available as a 16 skein set. I don't normally use these as people outside of the USA can't get them but since I'm not giving this colour for the pattern I decided it would be ok to use it this time.

You can find today's pattern here. Please count carefully - you don't want to make a mistake today.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11! I'll also be giving the next part of the Easy Christmas Cards SAL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.