Friday 28 August 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11 - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of the eleventh round of mystery stitching! Unfortunately I messed up during pattern making and what should have been two parts is now one part so today's stitching is 44 stitches - much more than usual and not the planned 22 stitches a day spread over two days. However I don't want to make the mystery last an extra day as that would mess up the scheduling for the next mystery so I decided to just go ahead and post this bigger part anyway. I do my best to avoid these mistakes but I too am human and sometimes forget to save a part in between the creation of the parts.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eleven.
Part 11 stitches.

In case you were struggling with finding the part 11 stitches here is a picture showing the new stitches in the usual colour and the bit you have previously done in teal.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with this month's NFSAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.