Tuesday 18 August 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the eleventh round of mystery stitching! Today I'm going to show the guidelines (you can't really call it a grid) that I use to help me get my first stitches done when I have to start in the middle - I usually remove them right after stitching as they annoy me but I thought you might like to see how I do it.
As you can see it's not really a grid as most people do it but it keeps the threads away from the centre where I needed to stitch today.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the next part of the Easy Christmas Cards SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.