Tuesday 5 February 2019

TUSAL and a Google+ Reminder

Not sure what a TUSAL is? Click the picture!
Last time I posted about the TUSAL I said
I feel like I'm about to go to some sort of addiction meeting...
Hi! It's been 3 months since my last TUSAL post...
And now it's been almost a year! YIKES!

So here is my rather full ORT jar - I have pushed it down many times but I haven't emptied it since last time as I kept on meaning to show it off. Yes there is a Pin at the bottom - it's my Hermione Granger from Harry Potter pin that was balanced on the edge of the jar and then fell into the jar. I'll rescue it when I empty my jar.

What can you see? Threads from everything I stitched since last time! Not helpful I know so here is a list of things and if you look on my finishes pages you might see something there - though not always as I'm a wee bit behind on actually finishing things (so what's new? hehe).

Amongst other things:
I'm sure I've forgotten things - it's been a while.

Google+ reminder 

This one is important for all of you who use Google+ to follow me. I'm pretty sure that in the last few months you will have received a notification from Google that Google+ is being deprecated. That basically means that it's being ended and you will no longer get notified of new posts via Google+. Parts have already stopped working as of yesterday and more will stop over the next month. Please check your emails for Google+ and read that email more information.

If you wish to receive notifications of all my new posts, as I'm sure you do, and thereby not missing any of my new patterns etc. then please scroll down to the bottom of this page (or any page on my blog) and pick another method of receiving notifications. If you choose email you will receive an email with usually part of the post - and sometimes the whole post if I forget to add the marker to reduce it. If you choose RSS you will need a way of receiving an RSS feed - there are many out there so just pick the one that suits your needs.

That's all from me for now... I'll be back later with the second part of the Weavers Birds SAL

6 comments:

  1. I'm still curious how the end of Google+ will affect our blogs! It was stated somewhere that it won't but I'm still suspicious about it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this time it will only effect your blog if you used Google+ for comments in which case the comments will be deleted.

      And then of course the fact that you can't be followed via Google+ and may loose visitors to your blog.

      Delete
  2. Lots of stitching there. I'd have had to rescue the pin as soon as it dropped in as it would be years before I filled a jar that big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True :) Well I have to admit that I had not noticed it all in the jar, it wasn't till I went to make the photo that I saw it at the bottom. The jar was emptied right after I took the photo so it's back where it belongs on the rim of the jar :)

      Delete
  3. I can't even remember the last time I did a TUSAL post! Somehow, it never caught on with me. Great collection, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember you ever doing one... but I might have just forgotten as it's been a long time since I saw you post one. If you consider how often you stitch away from home it's not too surprising, remembering to keep the threads and cart them home again isn't always easy. Thank you!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.