Tuesday 19 February 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - February

Welcome to the February edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! Hopefully those of you who have decided to do the border managed to get the first half finished as today you get the second half!
Last month I'd stitched the August and September parts so you could see what the owl itself looked like with the unexpected colours stitched. This month I will again show a bit from the months ahead as I'm stitching down to where the owl meets the border before playing catch up and stitching the border.
This month I added April to the parts already stitched and next month I'll be doing March - in time to give you the March pattern! You can see most of the wing now - with a sizeable chunk of dark blue somewhere in all that.

You can find the pattern here


Oh and in case you haven't noticed yet: Now that the competition is over, comments are no longer moderated.

I hope you have fun stitching and I'll see you Friday for a non-SAL Friday Freebie!!

2 comments:

  1. I would say it's looking good, but you know why..............the stitching is nice though hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.