Tuesday 5 February 2019

Weavers Birds SAL - Part 2

Welcome to the second part of the Weavers Birds SAL! This month you get to see more of the birds and what's around them. I do hope the key I included last month helped you decide what colour to put where. No key this month as its all clear now.

For those of you wondering: I did make it to the post office last week - I had some fun and games as the intern I spoke to wasn't all that bright and couldn't seem to remember two things: 1) it had to have a track and trace 2) it had to be the cheapest possible (sometimes parcel is cheaper, sometimes normal mail... it depends) so he only did 2) and left me having to insist on it having track and trace too - not fun when the place is packed.
As you can see most of the bird is visible now except for the tail and feet. Next month you get the last part of this border!

You can find the black and white pattern here
You can find the colour pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #WeaversBirdsSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

I'll see you tomorrow for the second Finish it in 2019 post! The next pattern to be posted is on Thursday: the NFSAL for February.

2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.