Friday 22 February 2019

Friday Freebie: Blue Flowers

This week there is no SAL so I get to share something a little different! This week's pattern is put together using ten stitch square sections that can be added to as many (or as few) times as you like. Above you can see the 40 x 40 stitch pattern as given.
Here you can see what it looks like if you only stitched four sections with the flower in the centre. This pattern can be done in the blues suggested but you could go "crazy" and make each flower a different colour!
As you can see it's suddenly a completely different pattern! Have fun making this - as colour coordinated or as random as you like!

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you Tuesday for the next part of the Blackwork SAL!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a good one for some of my neglected floss and 14ct Aida. The patchwork effect appeals to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You can use up all kinds of threads on this :) I'm glad you like the patchwork effect.. I wasn't sure anyone was going to spot that :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I like this pattern! Actually I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love it in the crazy colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Somehow that's what most people seem to prefer so I'm glad I showed that as an option :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.