Friday 15 March 2019

Friday Freebie: 25 x 25 for 2019 - March

Welcome to the third of the 25 x 25 for 2019 patterns! This month the central area is mostly done with straight stitches! While it looks like the cross stitches are random if you look carefully you can see that if worked along diagonal lines it's pretty easy to see where to put the next stitch.
Worked in very pale spring greens it's almost white on white in the photo but in person it's a bit greener. I had a lot of fun making this and according to the timesheet app I have started using recently it took me 2 hours and 47 minutes to make AND finish (excluding the pressing and cutting out). It's a pretty quick make in other words!
How to stitch the central pattern. The green squares are the cross stitches it falls between.
his month I used Jodyri Designs March 2017 Limited Edition fabric "Dawn of Spring" in 18ct Aida and I used the DMC threads called for in the chart.

You can find the pattern here

In case you missed it and are interested: the first part of the Spring Mystery SAL 2019 has been released! You can read more about it here and you can find pre-stitch part one here


Have a great weekend! I'll see you Tuesday for the Medieval Owl SAL!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed! Just wait till the SAL hits for Easter and then it will get really busy!

      Delete
  2. Is there a way you can show me how to stitch the middle of this pattern,please? Thank you, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made an image showing the steps and added it to the post for you - I hope this helps!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.