Tuesday 5 March 2019

Weavers Birds SAL - Part 3

Welcome to the third part of the Weavers Birds SAL! Just like that the third part is here and it brings the finish of the first band! I have seen some fabulous birds showing up in our not so little Facebook group - from flamingo pink to bright happy parrots and everything in between - it's been fun to see them come past. If you are in the group and haven't shared a picture yet please do as I'm dying to see what you have been up to!


And here is the complete band! I hope you have fun stitching the rest of the first birds! Next month we start the second band.

You can find the black and white pattern here
You can find the colour pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #WeaversBirdsSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

I'll see you tomorrow for the third Finish it in 2019 post! The next pattern to be posted is on Thursday: the NFSAL for March. 

4 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.