Tuesday 26 March 2019

Blackwork SAL - March


Welcome to the third part of the Blackwork SAL! I'm sorry it's late, I was busy stitching and forgot it was Tuesday. This month we will add the last two points to the star itself - from next month onwards you will get more each month. Like with the Mamluk SAL earlier this month I got a bit too carried away with pre-stitching and forgot to take a photo of what it looks like.
Fortunately my friend Carla Eldridge came to the rescue again and did another bit of heroing and saved the day so I do have a picture to show! I should add that she did both the Mamluk and the Blackwork SAL on the same evening in less than an hour total so you can see how fast she works!

Thank you Carla for saving the day twice! <3

Like last month I have included a larger area of the Blackwork pattern with the area to be used in the SAL marked out in red in case you have trouble with the yellow and so you can see a larger area. You are not supposed to stitch this area.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you Friday for another non-SAL Friday Freebie.

4 comments:

  1. I forgot I had stitched this for you haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did much heroing on that day... not surprising it blended together <3

      Delete
  2. Hooray for hero Carla, and for pretty blackwork! I can't wait to get home and work on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Carla saved the day again! Have fun stitching!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.