Sunday 23 December 2018

Freebie: Snowflakes

Happy Sunday! I hope all of you are not too rushed with Christmas preparations! Today's freebie is a versatile pattern that can be used for lots of things due to its size and shape. It could be an ornament, a card, a coaster - you name it! Just use your imagination and adjust the colours if you have or prefer other colours than the ones I picked.
The only thing I'd advise against is to make it into a biscornu by making it square instead as as soon as you try and do the dip in the middle al of the straight stitches will go wonky - which would be a shame!

You can find the pattern here

Still to come in the long list of posts to make before Christmas: 50 x 50 in 2019, 25 x 25 in 2019, and more freebies (yes plural!). Have a great Sunday and see you soonish!

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty one! I love the long straight stitches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how straight lines can make curves :D

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.