Saturday 22 December 2018

Freebie: Snowflakes for Christmas

Happy Saturday! In the run (I typed rum to start with... I guess I need some to keep me going lol) up to Christmas I'm giving a few extra patterns just in case you have time to stitch a few extra ornaments or gifts.
Unfortunately I have not had time to stitch this so I can't show you what it looks like in person.This pattern uses quite a bit of backstitch, so it's not as fast as yesterday's pattern - though you *could* do it as a straight stitch if you don't make it into a biscornu.

You can find the pattern here

Watch this space for more Christmas patterns and another overview post! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Keeping up with your blog is hard work today - so many pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! "Only" 3 posts for Saturday... 4 for Sunday - then you get a chance to catch up as I'm only doing one each on Monday and Tuesday :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.