Tuesday 15 October 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - October

Welcome to the October edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! This month you get the last bit of body: the chest! The next two parts are the head that you can see above! This month's pattern didn't get completely stitched - it's been a busy few weeks with the KLT vs Jodyri challenge AND in day to day life. Between a day trip to Utrecht with oldest to check out the new Lego shop (first in the country!), let oldest go to the skateboard shop to buy a shiny new skateboard, and a bit of roaming around checking out the many shops and buildings yesterday, and clearing out the shed in preparation for tomorrows trip to the dump with a rental van, I've worn myself out and wasn't able to do much stitching.


This is what I was able to stitch before it was time to make this post go live. It's not that much but more than I thought I'd manage earlier today. It's all DMC 3371 - 186 stitches of it!

 Next month you get to stitch the first part of the head!

You can find the pattern here
You can find the black and white pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MedievalOwlSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

Have fun stitching! I'll see you Friday with the October 25 x 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.