Friday 18 October 2019

Friday Freebie: 25 x 25 for 2019 - October

Welcome to the tenth 25 x 25 for 2019 pattern! This month I also managed to not only stitch it but finish finish it! This was, like last month against all odds as I cleared out the shed on Tuesday, made a couple of trips to the dump on Wednesday, followed by the cleaning of the rental van on Thursday. My arthritis is not impressed, nor is my rheumatism, but I now have space in my shed and garage - and the junk in the garden is gone too - I'm happy.
For my ornament/fob I used Jodyri Designs June 2016 limited edition "Stitching Retreat" 18ct Aida. For the cross stitch I used Jodyri Designs "Aurora Borealis" 031R and for the backstitch DMC 156. I also used DMC 156 for the cord and tassel. I used TOHO TR-11-33F Silver Lined Frosted Lt Sapphire seed beads for the finishing.

This month's pattern is cross stitch and backstitch!

You can find the pattern here


Have a great weekend! I'll see you Tuesday for the next part of the Blackwork SAL.

2 comments:

  1. Another pretty pattern! Well done on the stitching and cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.