Tuesday 30 July 2019

It's a No SAL Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! This week there is no SAL as it's the 5th Tuesday of the month. As its World Embroidery Day today I thought I'd give you a new pattern instead. In health news: my infected finger was almost better and then decided to be infected again after all so I'm on strong antibiotics (which make me pretty icky) and still can't stitch having had to have another round of removing the puss from the finger *sigh*. The temperature has gone down again so at least I'm not also suffering from heat exhaustion but my left leg is taking its sweet time in going back to its normal size so I still need to keep my leg up a fair amount every day - not good for getting stuff done on my computer.

But at least I have caught up on lost sleep as I tend to doze off at least once every afternoon hehehe.

You can find the pattern here

Have a great day! The next pattern is Friday when I'll be giving the next Ornament of the Month.


2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.