Thursday 11 July 2019

NFSAL 2019 - July

Welcome to the seventh NFSAL of 2019! This month I didn't have time to stitch the NFSAL so you get the computer generated image instead.
Like last month I created a slightly uneven sided pattern, this one is also not symmetrical - I was hoping I'd have a chance to stitch this but unfortunately it wasn't possible in time to make the post before having time off.

If you don't like the orange with the green why not try a multi coloured variegated thread instead?

The pattern is 42 stitches square (at the widest points).

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching and I'll see you tomorrow for the July 50 x 50 for 2019 SAL post!

2 comments:

  1. Uh, that looks pretty cool. Might be a challenge to finish, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the corners may be a bit tricky but on the other hand you could just finish it as a square :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.