Saturday 27 July 2019

Friday Freebie: Geometric 1

Happy Friday! This week is a no SAL post so instead I have a fun pattern for you! This time it's all cross stitch and the pattern can be repeated endlessly! For those of you wondering: my finger is improving and having bought some rubber gloves I have been able to do the dishes myself too (the pile was a bit scary lol)
Since it's so hot here (over 40C / 104F - record breaking temperatures for The Netherlands.) I decided to do the pattern in a cool but bright blue - my favourite as it happens!

You can find the pattern here

Have a wonderful weekend! Next week is a no SAL Tuesday, I'm not sure if there will be a post then. I'll see you next Friday with the August Ornament of the Month.

2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty blue indeed! I hope things have cooled down for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree! :D It has now.. but a month and more has passed so that's not too surprising ;-)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.