Sunday 21 July 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - July

Welcome to the July edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! This month is very, very late. Unfortunately I'm not sure what happened to the original post that I'd written and set to publish - all I know is that it didn't and that I can't find it on my blog - it appears to have vanished without trace from the face of the internet. Much oddness but here is the new version after all - I'm sorry for the delay in posting.
His behind is all finished now, including the bit I didn't have time to finish last month.

Next month you *finally* get to do the first of the two sections that I stitched way back in January!

You can find the pattern here
You can find the black and white pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MedievalOwlSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

I hope you have fun stitching and I'll see you tomorrow for the somewhat late July 25 x 25 for 2019! (I'll explain why it's late then - I had planned to do this on the day but couldn't type properly at the time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.