Saturday 1 February 2020

Temperature SAL - February

Welcome to the second Temperature SAL post! This time is an update post so I'll be showing you some pictures of my own progress. In case you missed the post in the fb group: with the start of the second row you need to work in a slightly different order - I have added some diagrams to the January post showing this. I didn't add them to the post straight away as I noticed some people were confused enough already and a second diagram might have caused even more confusion.

As always things start small and slowly get bigger - I took quite a few photos at first and then things got "normal" and I forgot.
Day four
Day nine
First hoop move at two weeks.
And this is what January looks like - unexpectedly not much of the blue - I thought it would be colder this month but we had quite a few days over 11C here (52 f). I remember a couple of years ago we had temperatures as low as -18C (0 f) here but more usual is around 3C (37 f)

In total I spent three hours and three minutes stitching this month.

Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great weekend and see you Tuesday for the second part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL! On Friday I'll be back with the second Ornament of the Month for 2020 - it's a fun little stitch this month!

2 comments:

  1. A lot of green! January seems to be pretty mild all around.
    Here's my update again: https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/02/january-temperature-sal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my January, all green! https://cattylicious17.blogspot.com/2020/02/temperature-sal-januari-2020.html
    Super curious to see if February will bring any new colors!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.