Tuesday 11 February 2020

Blackwork SAL 2020 - February

Welcome to the second part of the 2020 Blackwork SAL! As time has gone by since the first post I have seen more people deciding which shape to go with - it's so fun seeing how people are choosing to work! Remember that the squares and octagons have fewer shapes to fill so don't get too carried away with filling shapes or you will run out of space before November!

This month I'm also giving four different patterns to use to fill. I actually started mine in the middle and worked up to the corner so there is still a bit to the side that I've hidden that is still to come.

The squares and rectangles only need a page each for printing in addition to the information sheet - please do read it even if you don't print it!

You can find the pattern for the octagons here 
You can find the pattern for the plusses here
You can find the pattern for the rectangles here
You can find the pattern for the squares here

Have fun and I'll see you Friday for the Bookmark SAL, though hopefully before that for the February Ornament of the Month!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your generousity for giving all this to us for free. I have bought you a coffee earlier and wish, alot of stitchers will do the same.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.