Friday 21 February 2020

35 x 35 for 2020 - February

Welcome to the second 35 x 35 for 2020! I'm not back into the rhythm of stitching yet so the model I was stitching isn't even close to being finished but at least the post itself is more or less on the time I want it to be posted. I was inspired by the first colours of spring in my garden - the yellow crocuses I love so much.

Also please don't do as I did and stitch the bits in the middle border that should have been stitched with the DMC 726.
Not much stitching got done today despite my best intentions and plans - it was just one of those days where plans didn't happen and not much else did either (other than the deep fat fryer - its sparkling hehe).
Since my start didn't exactly show much here is what it should look like once stitched.

Like the pattern but not the colour of the threads? No worries! Just grab three colours: one light, one dark, and a contrasting colour and use them instead! You can pick any colours you like - or a combination!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you Tuesday for the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh beautiful, I use these 35 x 35 patterns to make greeting cards for very special people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh that sounds lovely! What a wonderful thing to do for them :)

      Delete
  2. Merci pour ce beau modèle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! You are very welcome :)

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful pattern and such an awesome combination of colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.