Friday 28 February 2020

NFSAL 2020 - February

Welcome to the second of this year's NFSAL posts! This month my model stitcher for this SAL, Carla Eldridge, was unable to stitch this month's pattern in time so I'm showing a computer generated image instead. It's still very pretty and is just full cross stitches this month! I have seen some lovely versions of the January pattern showing up in the Facebook group and elsewhere already! They are so beautiful!
This is the pattern for February - it reminds me a bit of a windmill in a way.

You can download the pattern here

Have fun stitching and see you Saturday for the second pre-stitch part of the Spring Mystery SAL and Sunday for the March Temperature SAL update post!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've seen this one stitched by now - such a beautiful pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.