Tuesday 25 June 2019

Blackwork SAL - June


Welcome to the sixth part of the Blackwork SAL! I had to go get new glasses sorted out today and the optician said she didn't know how I could see at all without glasses... yikes! The new ones will be ready in the middle of July - along with a separate pair of reading glasses as bi-focal's aren't possible with my eyes. Always fun to discover that you can do the impossible!
This month you are getting two corner blocks in the central area making the diagonal complete.

As always I have included a larger area of the Blackwork pattern with the area to be used in the SAL marked out in red in case you have trouble with the blue and so you can see a larger area. You are not supposed to stitch this area.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you Friday for a non-SAL Friday Freebie.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I always look forward to your blog posts and patterns! Hope when you get your new glasses that they help you tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled to hear that you look forward to my posts and patterns! I did get my new glasses, the change is incredible and takes some getting used to - especially with some of the meds I've had over the summer lol.

      Delete
  2. Great new patterns! I think these would shine even more if used on a larger area, so I'll keep them in mind for later use as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, they do but I wanted to make this project something that would get people interested enough to try because of the small scale.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.