Friday 2 June 2017

Friday Freebie: Red and Black Optical Illusion

Sometimes with the right placement of colour you can trick your eyes a bit into thinking more is going on if you stare at it long enough, I can't guarantee this is one of those designs but this pattern will certainly trick your eyes while you are stitching it!

As you can see it's not completed yet but after a couple of bad days I started this today, with oldest home sick so a bit of a distraction I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped to. However I was able to stitch enough for you to see the effect each colour has.

The pattern is not square and this slightly too cheap Aida is making it even more rectangular at the moment but hopefully it will look more square when finished.

You can find the pattern here

2 comments:

  1. That does look tricky, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's taken me much longer than <800 stitches normally does. I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.