Friday 13 September 2019

Friday Freebie: 50 x 50 for 2019 - September

Welcome back for the ninth edition of the 50 x 50 pattern series! This month I was able to stitch the main pattern but not the alternate version - a vast improvement on the last two months! I can really tell that I'm out of practice with stitching as it took me five days to do the stitching which is more than usual.

Here it is showing the main pattern. I used Jodyri Designs September 2015 Limited Edition "Leon & Roo's Summer Days" 18ct Aida. I used Jodyri Designs "Ginger Tom" 068R Thread. I didn't pay too much attention to where the colours landed. What I did do was stitch from top left column down and then go back up in the next column etc. till it was all done.
And this is what the alternate pattern looks like - you can really see the "wall" bits between the flowers here!

As so often with this SAL... the nice thing about this pattern is that you can repeat it as often or as little as you like (or have the patience for) and it will look great!

You can find the main pattern here
You can find the alternate pattern here

I'll see you Tuesday for the next part of the Medieval Owl SAL!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's supposed to be flowers, but they totally look like butterflies on your stitching - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.