Thursday 12 September 2019

NFSAL 2019 - September

Welcome to the ninth NFSAL of 2019! This month I remembered that I was supposed to be using only one colour for the NFSAL this year - sorry about that.On the bright side I did have time to stitch it this month!
I stitched the NFSAL pattern using Jodyri Designs "Alaskan Beauty" 14ct Aida misdye that Michelle sent me (mine is missing the purple dye that it's supposed to have) and "Majolica Tinware" A 022 thread. I don't have time to finish finish it yet so for now it's staying like this.

The pattern is 28 stitches square.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching and I'll see you tomorrow for the May 50 x 50 for 2019 post! 

1 comment:

  1. With a pattern like this, one colours is really all you need :) Especially if it's one of Jodyri's.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.