Tuesday 28 May 2019

Blackwork SAL - May


Welcome to the fifth part of the Blackwork SAL! I'm sorry it's late yet again - I took my fiancé to the airport and was busy getting stuff tidied up again and looked at the clock - eeek! Fortunately the pattern etc. was ready so all I had to do was write this post and put the pattern on the server.
This month you are getting two corner blocks that are diagonal to each other.

As always I have included a larger area of the Blackwork pattern with the area to be used in the SAL marked out in red in case you have trouble with the blue and so you can see a larger area. You are not supposed to stitch this area.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you Friday for another non-SAL Friday Freebie.

4 comments:

  1. Merci pour cette nouvelle étape. Belle journée

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, more fun patterns! I'll make sure to stitch this over the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have lots of stitching time!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.