Tuesday 21 May 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - May

Welcome to the May edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! This month you get to add another bit above the legs with a nice boat like prow!
Mine still looks more like a house on legs but you can clearly see the curved front that you will add to the bird this month. You can now also see the drumstick like aspect of the leg on this side of the owl - something I didn't notice till I saw the photo.

Next month you will get the first part of the tail.

You can find the pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MedievalOwlSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!


I hope you have fun stitching and I'll see you Friday for a non-SAL Friday freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.