Friday 24 May 2019

Friday Freebie: Jennie Bunny

Happy Friday! This week no SAL post so instead I have a fun pattern for you! The pattern was inspired by my friend Jennie Bunny and I initially made the bunny while I was watching her stream on Twitch. The rest I thought of just as I was dozing off last night, fortunately I remembered the idea when I woke up and I was able to make it look as good as my idea - I'm so glad I did add to it!
I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I enjoyed making it!

You can find the pattern here

Have a wonderful weekend and see you Tuesday for the next part of the Blackwork SAL!

2 comments:

  1. OOoh, that's a fun one! I might have to make it for my bunny-crazy husband.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.