Thursday 9 May 2019

NFSAL 2019 - May

Welcome to the fifth NFSAL of 2019! This month I did have time to stitch the NFSAL and I'm glad I did! It was a quick fun stitch and the backstitch really "happens" this month. Have a look and see what you see in the backstitching.
I first stitched the NFSAL pattern using Jodyri Designs June 2017 Limited Edition "Irish Shamrock" 18ct Aida and "Hunnibee" 086R thread. In person the yellow in the thread is a bit yellower - more like DMC 743.
I then stitched it again using DMC 310 to really show the pattern - I'm using the same fabric as above but for some reason it photographed as a greyish colour rather than the green it is.

I used TOHO TR-11-Y302 Hybrid Jet Picasso seed beads. I used black, grey, and yellow craft thread for the cord and tassel to finish it into an ornament.

The pattern is 30 stitches square.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching and I'll see you tomorrow for the May 50 x 50 for 2019 post!

2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.